Treasury Corporate Finance (1-2 years of experience)ESPECIALIDAD
De 0 a 3 años
De 30.000 a 35.000 €
Liberty Latin America are leading communications company with operations in Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and other parts of Latin America, Europe and Asia. LLA is committed to delivering equity returns and value creation through superior organic and inorganic growth. They will extend their world class services and products through regional expansion into high growth markets and segments through opportunistic M&A. They are committed to technological innovation to deliver transformational products and services that help improve and simplify the digital lives of our customers.
Their business products and services also include enterprise-grade connectivity, data center, hosting and managed solutions, as well as information technology solutions (IT solutions) with customers ranging from small and medium enterprises to international companies and governmental agencies.They also operate approximately 50,000 kilometers of sub-sea and terrestrial fiber optic cable network that connects approximately 40 markets in the region, providing connectivity both within and outside our operating footprint.
Operating in over 20 consumer markets and over 30 B2B markets, they have an extensive and unique subsea network, connecting approximately 40 markets with $4.5 billion revenue, more than 11.000 employees, 4.5 million homes passed, 9 million RGUs (video, internet, and fixed-line telephony subscribers) and 8.0 million mobile subscribers.
What´s The Role
The Treasury Corporate Finance will be part of central Treasury Team, helping the team in achieving its core objectives with an initial focus involving all Corporate Finance, Investor Relations and Risk Management related activities, as well as reporting for the group and other compliance obligations.
What You’ll Do
- Supporting the Corporate Finance function including:
- Aid the team in the preparation of materials related to debt refinancing efforts, covering financial analysis, preparation of marketing materials including investor presentations, offering memorandums, investor Q&A, among others.
- Work with M&A and related teams on acquisitions/dispositions processes for the group, including financial modelling, transaction and debt structuring, preparation of presentations and supporting materials.
- Assist and prepare materials to support rating agency interactions for the group, including updating models, reviewing press releases, preparing presentations, and supporting on-going dialogue and Q&A.
- Support the Treasury team keeping record of group and silo leverage levels and forecasts.
- Manage the vendor financing facilities with various banks across the group.
- Supporting the Investor Relations function including:
- Prepare peer analysis for the telecommunications sector in the region.
- Preparation of quarterly earnings materials, including preparation of earnings presentations, scripts, Q&A, etc. and review of press releases and forms 10-Q/10-K.
- Deal with equity and debt investors’ questions and queries.
- Reviewing equity analyst models and updating internal consensus model.
- Participate in equity and debt conferences.
- Supporting the Risk Management function including:
- Assist with execution of derivative trades, such as execution of hedges related to live debt deals as well as ongoing hedging programs.
- Plan and manage FX hedging program and monitor non-functional currency exposure across the group.
- Identify and analyze potential derivative trades and other ideas to generate value and/or hedge financial risks for the company.
- Support the derivative portfolio management including trade confirmations, booking in treasury management systems and cash settlements.
- Assist in preparation of derivative valuations and related quarterly reporting deliverables.
- Manage equity stock buyback program.
- Assist in valuation of company stock grants.
- Supporting the Treasury team with reporting and compliance including:
- Prepare quarterly debt and derivatives reporting deliverables related to the companie public and non-public debt and derivatives disclosures, including covenant calculations, and internal and external supporting materials.
- Become proficient in the use of City Financials (Treasury Management System) and Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (Financial Reporting System) and their application to enhance the reporting capabilities of the team, streamline reporting timeframes and reducing operational risk for Treasury.
- Become proficient in the use of Bloomberg terminal software and its application to support all aspects of the Risk Management function.
- Support the SOX Champion in ensuring controls environment is working within Treasury, including producing reports and handling auditors request for SOX compliance.
- Support and manage liquidity forecasting for the group including monthly liquidity forecasts, annual budget forecast and longer-term plans.
What Do You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or related field.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
Knowledge & Experience
- Spanish-speaker (mother tongue or proficient) and English-speaker (mother tongue or proficient).
- 1-2 years of meaningful work experience in finance and analysis role(s).
- Knowledge of the financial markets in broad terms.
- Accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA) or similar is a plus.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS is a plus.
- Telecommunications sector knowledge is a plus.
Skills & Abilities
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Very strong team player.
- Ability to produce results and work within both a physical and/or virtual team environment across different cultural backgrounds and time zones.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to write clear financial reports.
- Ability to work under pressure and fulfil deadlines.
- Able to influence change without direct-line management control and engage with multiple organizational departments to achieve goals.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented and possess the ability to solve problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Eager to learn.